Voga organic fertilizer comprises of organic matters including biochar and natural silicon-rich minerals. It contains high level of plant available silicon or active silicon (silicic acid), organic matters and humus which help improve soil’s physical and chemical structure, increase organic matter levels, and cation exchange capacity. Silicon when absorbed by plants helps improve plants’ resistance against pests and diseases. Voga organic fertilizer consists of beneficial macro- , micro- nutrients and trace elements such as N, P, K, Si, Ca, Mg, SO4, Mn, Fe, Cu, Zn, Mo, B.
- Contain macro-, micro-nutrients, trace elements and active silicon
- Has high amount of organic matters including biochar which stay in soil for longer time
- Improve soil conditions, physical and chemical structure. Increase organic matter content in soils. Alleviate acid and saline soils.
- Increase soil’s cation exchange capacity (CEC), the capacity of soils to retain beneficial nutrients. Reduce the use of chemical fertilizers.
- Strengthen plant’s cell walls. Improve plants’ resistance against pests, fungal and other diseases. Suitable for organic farming.
- More drought tolerant. Silicon accumulated on leaves help reduce water loss by up to 30%.
- Help fruits and vegetables taste better and last longer
- Apply 50-100 kg Voga fertilizer per 1 rai (1600 sq.m.) when prepare land
- For short season crops, apply before seeding
- For fruit trees and other trees, spread Voga organic fertilizer around canopy area
Our fertilizer has been used in various plants in Thailand and here are results from our farmers.
Rice: Strengthen root systems, Increase root mass, larger shrub, no lodging, erect growth thus better light distribution within the canopy, better air circulation preventing from the accumulation of plant diseases and pests. Silicon helps strengthen leaves resulting in better resistance to pest damage. Lacking of silicon in rice, corn, cucumber, or tobacco results in decrease of growth, plants losing more water, less resistance to powdery mildew in cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, and tobaccos.
Sugarcane: Silicon helps loosen up hard soils, neutralize acid soils, prevent from toxicities of manganese and iron. Silicon helps elongate and increase number of roots, increase sprouts. Leaves are more erect resulting in more sunlight reception, and better photosynthesis. Sugarcane can accumulate more sugar contents,thus higher sweetness. Sugar yield can be increased by 55%
Silicon promotes sugarcane tolerance capacity against stress from environment or organisms. It prevents leaf fleckle, sugarcane rust and ringspot. Silicon can improve soil physical and chemical properties better than calcium carbonate or dolomite do.
Cassava: Silicon improves soil structure, loosen up hard soils, as a result, cassava’s tubers can grow better, easier to harvest. Soil can better hold nutrients, less leaching. Help stabilize pH, since cassava is not tolerable of alkaline soils. Cuttings can root out more easily with a lot of roots. Roots can grow deeper into soils. More drought tolerant, better photo-synthesis, better starch accumulation. This results in high yielding by upto 100%. Silicon also strengthen cell walls, hence more tolerance to pests, aphids, and diseases.
Corn: Using silicon in growing sweet corn, no trunk rot and corn rust are found. Corn ears are nice without fungal spots. Ear sizes are large with 2 ears per kilogram. Corns are bright glossy yellow.
Rubber Tree: Silicon in rubber tree increases concentration of rubber juice by over 40%. It helps soften barks, prevent fungal infections, and prolong production life. Rubber tree is more resistant to phytophthora infections. Rubber production can be increased by 20-30%
Oil Palm: Silicon helps increase palm fruits, and also oil percentage. Palm fruits production is increased by 20-30% while oil percentage is increased from 17% to 20%. Oil palms are also more resistant to pests.
Coconut: In the past 2-5 years, Thailand experienced outbreak of coconut hispine beetle and coconut black-headed caterpillar due to prolonged drought. However, coconut orchards using silicon fertilizer were not affected. An orchard in PrachubKirikan which has 598 coconut trees, normally has 1,600 coconuts per year with small sizes. A year after using silicon , production increased to 4, 000 coconuts with large A size.
Vegetables: Silicon support organic safe vegetable farming. It prevents pests, bacteria and fungal diseases. Also products have longer shelf life.
Organic fertilizer Registration Certificate
from Department of Agriculture
- Typical analysis of our organic fertilizer